Vi bruker informasjonskapsler / cookies for å øke brukervennligheten, dette i samsvar med ekomloven. Ved at du fortsetter å bruke nettstedet aksepterer du dette. Vis mer.
Siglent SDS2104X Plus 100MHz 4-kanals oscilloskop
10,1" multi berøringsskjerm med brukervennlig og intuitivt brukergrensesnitt gir enkel tilgang til de avanserte funksjonene, her er mye arvet av prisbelønnede storebror SDS5000X.
2GSa/S, 200Mpt/kanal minne, 10-bit modus, Frekvensrespons/Bodeplot, seriell dekoding/trig., avansert FFT med 2 Mpts., Innebygd webserver for fjernstyring, mulighet for: Power Analysis, 16 digitale kanaler, 50MHz avansert signalgenerator +++
- 350 MHz, 200 MHz, 100 MHz models with real-time sample rate up to 2 GSa/s. A 500 MHz bandwidth upgrade option.
- SPO technology
- Waveform capture rates up to 120,000 wfm/s (normal mode) and 500,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and color temperature display modes
- Record length up to 200 Mpts/ch, 400 Mpts in total for all 4 channels
- Digital trigger system
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern and Video (HDTV supported). Trigger zone helps to simplify advanced triggering
- Serial bus triggering and decoder, supports I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN (Standard) and CAN FD, FlexRay, I2S, and MIL-STD-1553B (optional) protocols
- Low background noise, features 0.5 mV/div to 10 V/div voltage scales
- 10-bit mode provides higher resolution and lower noise
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, dividing the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 90,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user, with a very small dead time between segments to capture the qualifying event
- History waveform record (History) function for up to 90,000 triggered waveforms (frames)
- Automatic measurement function on 50+ parameters, supports statistics with histogram and trend
- Two Math traces, support 2 Mpts FFT, +, -, x, ÷, d/dt, ∫dt, √, average, ERES, and formula editor
- Abundant data processing and analysis functions such as Search, Navigate, Mask Test, Bode plot, Power Analysis (optional) and Counter
- 16 digital channels (optional)
- Built-in 50 MHz waveform generator (optional)
- Large 10.1” TFT-LCD display with 1024×600 resolution; Capacitive touch screen supports multi-touch gestures
- Multiple interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN（VXI-11/Telnet/Socket）, Pass/Fail, Trigger Out
- Built-in web server supports remote control by the LAN port using a web browser; Supports SCPI remote control commands
SIGLENT’s SDS2000X Plus series Digital Storage Oscilloscopes are available in bandwidths of 350 MHz, 200 MHz, and 100 MHz, have a maximum sample rate of 2 GSa/s, a maximum record length of 200 Mpts/ch, and up to 4 analog channels + 16 digital channels mixed-signal analysis ability.
The SDS2000X Plus series employs SIGLENT’s SPO technology with a maximum waveform capture rate of up to 120,000 wfm/s (normal mode, up to 500,000 wfm/s in Sequence mode), 256-level intensity grading display function plus a color temperature display mode. It also employs an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter. The trigger system supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering. History waveform recording, Sequence acquisition, Search and Navigate functions allow for extended waveform records to be captured, stored, and analyzed. An impressive array of measurement and math capabilities, options for a 50 MHz waveform generator, as well as serial decoding, mask test, bode plot, and power analysis are also features of the SDS2000X Plus. A 10-bit acquisition mode helps to satisfy applications that require more than 8-bit resolution.
The large 10.1’’ capacitive touch screen supports multi-touch gestures, while the remote web control, mouse and external keyboard support greatly improve the operating efficiency of the SDS2000X Plus.
|Capture rate||120,000 wfm/s, Sequence mode up to 500,000 wfm/s|
|Samplingshastighet||2 GSa/s for each channel pair|
|Logikkanalysator / Digitale kanaler||16(Opsjon)|