Vi bruker informasjonskapsler / cookies for å øke brukervennligheten, dette i samsvar med ekomloven. Ved at du fortsetter å bruke nettstedet aksepterer du dette. Vis mer.
Siglent SDS2104X HD 12-Bit 100MHz 4-kanals oscilloskop
High performance and cost effective 12-Bit high resolution oscilloscope, shows you more details and less noise on the waveform.
Her er det penger å spare, Kjøper du et Skop i Siglent SDS2000X HD serien før 31.12.2022 får du med lisens for oppgradert båndbredde samt lisenser for seriell dekoding av I2S, 1553B, FlexRay, CAN-FD, SENT og Manchester.
Ved kjøp av Siglent SDS2354X HD får du også med lisens for den innebygde signalgeneratoren
The SDS2000X HD series employs Siglent’s SPO technology
with a maximum waveform capture rate of up to 100,000 wfm/
s in normal mode, and up to 500,000 wfm/s in Sequence mode, 256-
level intensity grading display and a colour temperature
display. It also employs an innovative digital trigger
system with high sensitivity and low jitter. The trigger system
supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial
bus triggering. Tools such as History waveform recording, Search and Navigate functions, Mask Test, Bode Plot, Power Analysis and Histogram allow for extended waveform records to be captured, stored, and analyzed. An impressive array of measurement and math capabilities, options for a 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator, as well as serial decoding are also features of the SDS2000X HD.
The large 10.1’’ capacitive touch screen supports multitouch gestures, with the addition of user-friendly UI it can greatly improve the operation efficiency, it also supports mouse andkeyboard control, and remote web control over LAN.
Download Siglent SDS2000X HD Datasheet
- 2 pcs. 12-bit Analog-Digital Convertors with sample rate up to 2 GSa/s.
- Front ends with 70 μVrms noise floor @ 500 MHz bandwidth and 0.5% DC gain accuracy
- 4 analog channels.
- Bandwidth upgradable to 350MHz, 500MHz for 2 channels.
- SPO technology
- Waveform capture rate up to 100,000 wfm/s (normal mode), and 500,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and colour temperature display mode.
- Up to 200 Mpts/ch record length
- Digital trigger system
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse, Window, Runt,
Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Qualified, Nth edge,
Setup/hold, Delay and Video (HDTV supported). Zone
Trigger simplifies advanced triggering
Serial bus triggering and decoder, supports protocols I2C,
SPI, UART, CAN, LIN, CAN FD, FlexRay, I2S, MIL-STD-
1553B, SENT and Manchester
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, dividing the
maximum record length into multiple segments (up to
80,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user,
with a very small dead time between segments to capture
the qualifying event
- History waveform record (History) function, the maximum
recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames
- Automatic measurements on 50+ parameters, supports
statistics with histogram, track, trend, Gating
measurement, and measurements on Math, History and
- 2 Math traces (2 Mpts FFT, addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division, integration, differential, square
root, etc.), supports formula editor
- Rich data analysis functions such as Search, Navigate, Digital Voltmeter, Counter, Waveform Histogram, Bode plot and Power Analysis.
- High Speed hardware-based Average, ERES; High Speed hardware-based Mask Test function, with Mask Editor tool for creating user-defined masks.
- 16 digital channels (optional)
- Built-in 25 MHz waveform generator(Option)
- Large 10.1” TFT-LCD display with 1024 * 600 resolution, Capacitive touch screen supports multi-touch gestures
- Interfaces include: USB Hosts, USB Device (USBTMC),
LAN (VXI-11/Telnet/Socket), Pass/Fail, Trigger Out.
- Built-in web server supports remote control using a web browser, Supports SCPI remote control commands.
- Supports external mouse and keyboard control.
|Capture rate||100,000 wfm/s, Sequence mode up to 500,000 wfm/s|
|Logikkanalysator / Digitale kanaler||16(Opsjon)|