Vi bruker informasjonskapsler / cookies for å øke brukervennligheten, dette i samsvar med ekomloven. Ved at du fortsetter å bruke nettstedet aksepterer du dette. Vis mer.
Tekbox TBMA3 is an affordable logarithmic periodic measurement antenna, targeting radiated noise EMC precompliance testing.
The Tekbox TBMA3 is an affordable logarithmic periodic measurement antenna, targeting radiated noise EMC pre- compliance testing.
The TBMA3 is characterized from 250 MHz to 1.3 GHz and has VSWR and antenna factor values typical for log-periodic measurement antennas.
CISPR 16 divides the frequency range into several bands and defines specific antennas for each of these bands. For the frequency range above 300 MHz up to 1 GHz, CISPR 16 specifies using logarithmic periodic antennas (log-periodic antennas ) for radiated noise measurements.
The TBMA3 is an average sized log-periodic antenna, with its radiating elements and supporting booms made from powder coated aluminum alloy. It is equipped with a standard female N-connector and comes together with an antenna bracket and a mounting adapter. A standard ¼” thread on the bottom of the mounting adapter makes it easy to connect it to most standard tripods.
The TBMDA3 is shipped in a robust carrying case.
- Type: logarithmic periodic
- Frequency range: 250 MHz– 1300 MHz
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ω
- Connector: N type female
- Maximum continuous input RF power: 100 W
- Isotropic gain: 6 dBi ± 1.5 dB
- Antenna factor: 14.2 … 27.5 dB/m
- Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR): < 1.95:1 over the entire
- frequency range ; 1.35:1 average
- Width: 749 mm (29.49”)
- Height (With the mounting adapter): 170.23 mm (6.70”)
- Height (Without the mounting adapter): 79.5 mm (3.13”)
- Depth: 863 mm (33.98”)
- Weight: 1.78 kg (3.92 lbs)
- Tripod Adapter Thread Size: ¼”
- Tripod not included.