Vi bruker informasjonskapsler / cookies for å øke brukervennligheten, dette i samsvar med ekomloven. Ved at du fortsetter å bruke nettstedet aksepterer du dette. Vis mer.
Tekbox TBMA2 bikonisk antenne 30 MHz– 300 MHz
The TBMA2 is a biconical measurement antenna for EMC radiated emission testing and generating defined field strength. With its affordable price it is an excellent choice for any lab carrying out in house pre-compliance testing.
It is characterized from 30 MHz to 300 MHz and has a directional pattern similar to a dipole antenna.
The TBMA2 comes with a POM bracket with a ¼ " thread insert for mounting the antenna on standard tripods (Not included)
The TBMA2 radiating elements are made of stainless-steel parts to avoid the disadvantages of contact degeneration over time, which are associated with non-welded designs using aluminium. The radiating elements are not welded but fastened with grub screws, which makes assembly / disassembly simple and makes the antenna easily storable and transportable.
The antenna elements are fed via a 1:4 balun with 100 W power handling capability.
- Type: passive biconical
- Frequency range: 30 MHz– 300 MHz
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ω
- Balun: 1:4
- Maximum continuous input RF power: 100 W
- Connector: N type female
- Isotropic Gain: -12.51 to 0.55, see Figure 2 and Table 1
- Antenna Factor: 10.8 to 26.3, see Figure 3 and Table 1
- Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR): 1.05 to 38.05, see Figure 4 and Figure 5
- Test standards: FCC, CISPR, SAE, RTCA-DO-160, Mil STD-461, etc.
- Length: 138.7 cm tip
- Diameter: 54.2 cm
- Depth: 80.3 cm including balun
- Weight of one radiating element: 1.28 kg
- Weight of holder/balun: 0.96 kg