Vi bruker informasjonskapsler / cookies for å øke brukervennligheten, dette i samsvar med ekomloven. Ved at du fortsetter å bruke nettstedet aksepterer du dette. Vis mer.
Tekbox TBMA1 bikonisk antenne 30 MHz – 1000 MHz
Bredbåndet kostnadseffektiv bikonisk antenne
The TBMA1 is a small, lightweight, wideband biconical measurement antenna. With its moderate price, it is ideal for radiated noise EMC pre-compliance testing and for generating defined field strength.
It is characterized from 30 MHz to 1 GHz and has a directional pattern similar to a dipole.
The TBMA1 comes in a solid beech wood case, together with a “pistol-grip” tripod. A standard ¼” thread makes it easy to connect it to most standard tripods.
The elements are corrosion resistant and constructively locked against rotation. They are fed via a wideband balun with 2 W power handling capability. Furthermore, they are protected against build-up of static charge.
- Type: passive biconical
- Frequency range: 30 MHz – 1000MHz
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ω
- Maximum continuous input RF power: 2 W
- Connector: N type female
- Isotropic gain: -42.15 … 1.78 dBi
- Antenna factor: 16.30 … 41.91 dB/m
- Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR) Max < 2.8
- Length: 430 mm (17 “) tip-to-tip
- Diameter: 160 mm (6.3 “)
- Depth: 163 mm (6.4 “) including housing
- Weight: 0.46 kg (1.01 lbs)
- Tripod Adapter Thread Size: ¼”