Vi bruker informasjonskapsler / cookies for å øke brukervennligheten, dette i samsvar med ekomloven. Ved at du fortsetter å bruke nettstedet aksepterer du dette. Vis mer.
Tekbox TBLC08 50uH 8A AC LISN
50uH AC LISN, CISPR16 standard.
The TBLC08 50uH LISN is a Line Impedance Stabilization Network for the measurement of line-conducted interference within the range of 9kHz to 30MHz, according to the CISPR16 standard.
The device is designed for testing single phase, AC-powered equipment with supply voltages up to maximum 240V.
Conducted noise can be measured on the phase and on the neutral conductor.
The TBLC08 is equipped with a switchable limiter/attenuator and an artificial hand connection.
The device is available with country-specific DUT connectors.
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 30 MHz
- Impedance: 50 Ω ║ (50 µH + 5 Ω)
- Artificial hand: 220 pF + 511 Ω
- Switchable PE: 50 Ω ║ 50 µH
- Limiter / attenuator: 150 kHz to 30 MHz; 10 dB
- Air core inductors
- Line voltage: max. 240V / 50 – 60 Hz, CAT ‖
- Max. current: 8A @ 23°C
- DUT socket: country specific
- Measurement connector: 50 Ω BNC
- Power connector: IEC 60320 C13
- Operating Temperature Range: +5°C … + 40°C; 5% to 80% RH
- Safety: Safety Class I, IEC 1010-01