Vi bruker informasjonskapsler / cookies for å øke brukervennligheten, dette i samsvar med ekomloven. Ved at du fortsetter å bruke nettstedet aksepterer du dette. Vis mer.
Tekbox TBL5032-3 50uH 32A 3-fas LISN
32A 3-phase / single phase 50µH LISN
Tekbox TBL5032-3 is a Line Impedance Stabilization Network for the measurement of line-conducted interference within the range of 9 kHz to 30MHz, according to the CISPR 16-1-2 standard.
The device is designed for testing 3-phase and single phase, AC-powered equipment with supply voltages up to maximum 450V/260V and 32A. Conducted noise can be measured on each phase and on the neutral conductor. The TBL5032-3 has separate RF outputs for each phase and neutral and consequently can be coupled with the TBLM1 to split the emissions in its common mode and differential mode components.
The TBL5032-3 has no integrated high pass filter at the RF outputs, but comes with an external 9 kHz coaxial high pass instead.
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 30 MHz
- Impedance: 50 Ω ║ (50 µH + 5 Ω)
- Artificial hand: 220 pF + 511 Ω
- Switchable PE: 50 Ω ║ 50 µH
- 250µH pre-filter
- Separate RF outputs for each line and neutral
- Air core inductors
- Line voltage: max. 540V/260V / 50 – 60 Hz, CAT ‖
- Max. current per line and neutral: 32A @ 23°C each
- 3-phase DUT socket: CEE/IEC60309, 3L+N+PE, 32A, female
- Single-phase DUT socket: country specific
- Power connector: CEE/IEC60309, 3L+N+PE, 32A, male
- Measurement connectors: 50 Ω BNC
- External 9 kHz high pass filter, N-male / N-female
- Operating Temperature Range: +5°C … + 40°C; 5% to 80% RH
- Weight: 22 kg, length: 520mm, width: 470 mm, height: 180 mm
Bestillingsvare, ca. 10 dager leveringstid.