Vi bruker informasjonskapsler / cookies for å øke brukervennligheten, dette i samsvar med ekomloven. Ved at du fortsetter å bruke nettstedet aksepterer du dette. Vis mer.
Tekbox TBL5016-3 50uH 16A 3-fas LISN
16A 3-phase / single phase 50µH LISN
The TBL5016-3 is a 3-phase / single phase 50µH LISN Line Impedance Stabilization Network for the
measurement of conducted emissions within the range of 9 kHz to 30MHz, according to the CISPR 16
standard. The device is designed for testing single phase, AC-powered equipment with supply voltages up
to maximum 240V line to neutral or 420V between lines. Conducted noise can separately be measured on
the neutral line and on all three phase lines. The TBLC08 is equipped with an artificial hand connection and
separate BNC RF-outputs for L1, L2, L3 and Neutral. The device is equipped with IEC 60309 3 phase
connectors and country-specific DUT connectors.
The LISN is equipped with 250µH pre-filters.
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 30 MH
- Impedance: 50 Ω ║ (50 µH + 5 Ω)
- Artificial hand: 220 pF + 511 Ω
- Switchable PE: 50 Ω ║ 50 µH
- Limiter / attenuator: 150 kHz to 30 MHz; 10 dB
- Air core inductors; 250µH pre-filterLine voltage: max. 240V Line-Neutral, 420V Line-Line / 50 – 60 Hz, CAT II
- Max. current: 16A on every line, 16A on neutral @ 23°C
- DUT socket single phase: country specific
- DUT socket 3-phase: IEC 60309 3L+N+PE, 6h, 16A, female
- Measurement connector: 50 Ω BNC
- Power connector: IEC 60309 3L+N+PE, 6h, 16A, male
The TBL5016-3 can be combined with a TBLM1 LISN Mate in order to separately measure common mode or differential mode conducted emissions. Unused RF outputs must be terminated with 50 Ohm