Vi bruker informasjonskapsler / cookies for å øke brukervennligheten, dette i samsvar med ekomloven. Ved at du fortsetter å bruke nettstedet aksepterer du dette. Vis mer.
Tekbox TBCP2-30K400 30 KHz to 400 MHz snap on Current Monitoring Probe
Affordable snap-on RF current monitoring probe with a 3dB bandwidth of 400MHz
Tekbox TBCP2-30K400 is a snap-on RF current monitoring probe. The probe has a very flat response from 30kHz to 400 MHz and is characterized over the frequency range from 10 Hz to 500 MHz. The TBCP5-30K400 is for RF current monitoring applications that need higher sensitivity in the low frequency range, compared to our other current monitoring probe series. The higher sensitivity at low frequencies comes at the cost of a slightly reduced overall trans-impedance.
- Characterized frequency range: 10 Hz to 500 MHz
- Aperture diameter: 32 mm
- Outside diameter: 73 mm
- Height: 20 mm
- Weight: 320 g
- Connector type: N female
- Transfer impedance: 2 dB Ohm with a 3 dB bandwidth from 30 kHz to 400 MHz
- Max. primary current (DC – 400 Hz): 25 A
- Max. primary current (RF): 2 A
- Max. core temperature: 125 °C