Vi bruker informasjonskapsler / cookies for å øke brukervennligheten, dette i samsvar med ekomloven. Ved at du fortsetter å bruke nettstedet aksepterer du dette. Vis mer.
Siglent SNA5004A 4.5 GHz, 4 ports Vector Network Analyzer
The SIGLENT SNA5000A series of Vector Network Analyzers have a frequency range of 9 kHz to 8.5 GHz, with 2 and 4 port models available. Designed to give you instant insight into scattering, differential, and time-domain measurements. They are effective instrumentation for determining the Q-factor, bandwidth, and insertion loss filters and feature impedance conversion, movement of measurement plane, limit testing, ripple test, fixture simulation, and adapter removal/insertion adjustments. There are five sweep types: Linear-Frequency, Log-Frequency, Power-Sweep, CW-Time, and Segment-Sweep mode. The SNA5000A series VNAs also support scattering-parameter correction of SOLT, SOLR, TRL, Response, and Enhanced Response for increased flexibility in R&D and manufacturing applications.
- Frequency Range from 9 kHz up to 4.5 GHz / 8.5 GHz
- Setting Range of Output Level: -55 ~ +10 dBm
- Dynamic Range: 125 dB
- 2/4-ports: S-parameters, Balance Measurements, Time Domain
- Measure: Q-factor, bandwidth and Insertion Loss
- Frequency resolution: 1 Hz
- Level resolution: 0.05 dB
- Range of IFBW: 10 Hz~3 MHz
- Supports Bias-Tees
- Interface: LAN, USB Device, USB Host(USB-GPIB)
- Remote control: SCPI/Labview/IVI based on USB-TMC/VXI-11/Socket/Telnet/WebServer
- 12.1-inch touch screen
- Video output: HDMI