Vi bruker informasjonskapsler / cookies for å øke brukervennligheten, dette i samsvar med ekomloven. Ved at du fortsetter å bruke nettstedet aksepterer du dette. Vis mer.
Siglent SHS1102X 100MHz 2-kanals (isolert) håndholdt oscilloskop
Advanced handheld oscilloscope with two isolated channels, serial trigger and decoder, spectrum analysis, data logger and multimeter functions, high performance at an affordable price.
Siglent SHS1000X Handheld Digital Oscilloscopes feature two isolated scope channels and one isolated multimeter channel.
SHS1000X are available in 100 MHz (SHS1102X) and 200 MHz (SHS1202X) versions, with 1 GSa/s sample rate and 12Mpts memory depth. When two channels are enabled, each channel has a sample rate of 500 MSa/s and a standard record length of 6 Mpts. When only a single channel is actived, the maximum sample rate is 1 GSa/s and the maximum record length is 12 Mpts.
For ease-of-use, the most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly front panel design.
Download SHS800X/SHS1000X datasheet.
Key Features Siglent SHS1102X
- 100 MHz bandwidth.
- Two isolated channels.
- Sample rate of 1 GSa/s (single-channel), Sample rate of 500 MSa/s (two-channels).
- The Siglent SPO technology with waveform capture rates up to 100,000 wfm/s (normalmode) and 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and colore temperature display modes.
- Record length up to 12 Mpts.
- Digital trigger system
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Time out (Dropout), Pattern
- Serial bus triggering and decoding (Standard) for IIC, SPI, UART, CAN, and LIN protocols.
- Video trigger/HDTV
- Low background noise with voltage scales from 2 mV/div to100 V/div
- 3 one-button shortcuts for Oscilloscope, Multimeter and Recorder functions.
- 8 one-button shortcuts for: Run/Stop, Auto Setup, Default, Measure, Cursors, Display/Persist, Clear Sweep and Print, ore function shortcuts available when combined with the shift button.
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, divides the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user, with a very small dead time segment to capture the qualifying event.
- History waveform record (History) function (maximum recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames)
- Automatic measurement function for 38 parameters as well as Measurement Statistics, Zoom, Gating, Math, History and Reference functions.
- 1 Mpts FFT. Support Peaks and Markers.
- Math and measurement functions use all sampled data points (up to 12 Mpts).
- Math functions (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, square root)
- Default key can be customized for user settings or factory “defaults”.
- Supports Multi-language display and embedded online help
- Security Erase mode
- Search and navigate function
- Includes Recorder mode, including Sample and Measurement Loggers
- 6000 counts Digital Multimeter, Support DCV, ACV, DCI, ACI, Resistance, Diode, Capacitance, Continuity test.
- True RMS AC Voltage/Current measurement multimeter
- 5.6-inch TFT-LCD display with 640 * 480 resolution
- Interface types: Isolated USB Host, USB Device (MicroUSB-TMC)
- Supports SCPI remote control commands.
- UL2054 certified lithium battery pack, 6900 mAh capacity, external charger as option.
- IP Rating: IP51
|Capture rate||100,000 wfm/s, Sequence mode up to 400,000 wfm/s|