Vi bruker informasjonskapsler / cookies for å øke brukervennligheten, dette i samsvar med ekomloven. Ved at du fortsetter å bruke nettstedet aksepterer du dette. Vis mer.
Siglent SDS6054L 500MHz 4-kanals oscilloskop
Low Profile Digital Storage Oscilloscope
SIGLENT’s SDS6000L series Low Profile Digital Storage Oscilloscopes provide up to 8 analog channels + 16 digital channels in a space-saving chassis size, it's available in bandwidths from 500 MHz to 2 GHz, with a maximum sample rate of 5 GSa/s (10 GSa/s ESR) for each channel, and a record length up to of 500 Mpts/ch.
The SDS6000L series employs Siglent’s SPO technology with a maximum waveform capture rate of up to 170,000 wfm/ s (up to 750,000 wfm/s in Sequence mode), 256-level intensity grading display function plus a color temperature display mode. It also employs an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter.
The trigger system supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering. Tools such as History waveform recording, Search and Navigate functions, Mask Test, Power Analysis and Eye/ Jitter Analysis allow for extended waveform records to be captured, stored, and analyzed. An impressive array of measurement and math capabilities, options for a 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator, and serial decoding are also features of the SDS6000L.
It can be used as a stand-alone oscilloscope connected to an external display and a mouse / keyboard. It can also be remotely controlled over LAN (built-in web server, SCPI, VXI-11, Socket, telnet)
A complete SCPI command set communicating over a standard 1G LAN connection provides very fast data acquisition and is great for automated test applications.
Combined with a 64-channel synchronization distributor (SYN64), multiple SDS6000L modules can be organized as a high-speed acquisition system with up to 512 channels.
- 4 analog channels + 1 external trigger. Designed for expansion. Combine multiple units for a high-speed acquisition system with up to 512 channels.
- 500 MHz bandwidth with 5 GSa/s (10 GSa/s ESR) sample rate at each channel (upgradable to 1 / 2 GHz with license)
- Low background noise, supports 0.5 mV/div to 10 V/div vertical scales
- SPO technologyWaveform capture rates up to 170,000 wfm/s (normal mode), and 750,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and color temperature display modes
- 500 Mpts Record length in total for all 4 channels
- Digital trigger system
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Qualified, Nth edge, Setup / hold, Delay and Video (HDTV supported). Zone Trigger simplifies advanced triggering
- Serial bus triggering and decoder, supports protocols I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN, CAN FD, FlexRay, I2S, MIL-STD-1553B, SENT and Manchester
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, dividing the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user, with a very small dead time between segments to capture the qualifying event
- History waveform record (History) function, the maximum recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames
- Automatic measurements on 50+ parameters, supports statistics with histogram, track, trend, Gating measurement, and measurements on Math, History, Memory and Ref
- 4 Math traces (8 Mpts FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, square root, etc.), supports formula editor
- Abundant data analysis functions such as Search, Navigate, Digital Voltmeter, Counter, Waveform Histogram, Power Analysis and Eye/Jitter Analysis
- 16 digital channels (optional)
- 25 MHz function / arbitrary waveform generator, built-in multiple predefined waveforms (optional)
- Interfaces include: 4x USB Hosts, USB Device (USBTMC), 1000M LAN（VXI-11/ Telnet/ Socket）, micro SD card, Pass/Fail, Trigger Out, HDMI, 10MHz In、10MHz Out
- Built-in web server supports remote control over the LAN port using a web browser. Supports SCPI remote control commands. Supports external mouse and keyboard.
|Capture rate||170,000 wfm/s, Sequence mode: 750,000 wfm/s|
|Samplingshastighet||5 GSa/s (10 GSa/s ESR) @ each channel|
|Logikkanalysator / Digitale kanaler||16(Opsjon)|