Vi bruker informasjonskapsler / cookies for å øke brukervennligheten, dette i samsvar med ekomloven. Ved at du fortsetter å bruke nettstedet aksepterer du dette. Vis mer.
Siglent SDS5032X 350MHz 2-kanals oscilloskop
Denne varen er utgått, ta kontakt for hjelp med å finne alternativ!
SIGLENT’s SDS5000X Series Digital Storage Oscilloscopes are available in bandwidths of 1 GHz, 500 MHz, and 350 MHz, have a maximum sample rate of 5 GSa/s, a maximum record length of 250 Mpts/ch, and display up to 4 analog channels + 16 digital channels mixed-signal analysis ability.
The SDS5000X series employs Siglent’s SPO technology with a maximum waveform capture rate of up to 110,000 wfm/s (normal mode, up to 500,000 wfm/s in Sequence mode), 256-level intensity grading display function plus a color temperature display mode. It also employs an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter. The trigger system supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering. History waveform recording, Sequence acquisition, Search and Navigate functions allow for extended waveform records to be captured, stored, and analyzed. An impressive array of measurement and math capabilities, options for a 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator, as well as serial decoding are also features of the SDS5000X.
The large 10.1’’ display capacitive touch screen supports multi-touch gestures, with the addition of a user-friendly one-button design for most commonly used functions, can greatly improve the operation efficiency of the SDS5000X. It also supports mouse and external keyboard control.
• SPO technology
· Waveform capture rates up to 110,000 wfm/s (normal mode), and 500,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
· Supports 256-level intensity grading and color temperature display modes
· Record length up to 250 Mpts
· Digital trigger system
• Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Qualified and Video (HDTV supported). Trigger zone helps to simplify advanced triggering
• Serial bus triggering and decoder, supports protocols I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN, CAN FD, FlexRay, I2S, MIL-STD-1553B, SENT and Manchester Code
• Low background noise, supports 0.5 mV/div to 10 V/div voltage scales
• Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, dividing the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 100,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user, with a very small dead time between segments to capture the qualifying event
• History waveform record (History) function, the maximum recorded waveform length is 100,000 frames
• Automatic measurement function on 50+ parameters, supports statistics with histogram,trend, Gating measurement, Math measurement, History measurement and Ref measurement
• Math function (2 Mpts FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, square root), supports formula editor
• Abundant data analysis functions such as Search, Navigate, Digital Voltmeter, Counter, Waveform Histogram, Bode plot and Power Analysis
• High Speed hardware-based Average, ERES (Enhanced Resolution)
• High Speed hardware-based Mask Test function, with Mask Editor tool for creating user-defned masks
• 16 digital channels (optional) with sample rate up to 1.25 GSa/s, record length up to 62.5 Mpts
• 25 MHz function / arbitrary waveform generator, built-in multiple predefned waveforms
• Large 10.1” TFT-LCD display with 1024 * 600 resolution; Capacitive touch screen supports multi-touch gestures
• Supports external mouse and keyboard
• 10 types of one-button shortcuts
• Multiple interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11, telnet, socket, web), Pass/Fail, Trigger Out, 10 MHz In, 10 MHz Out, VGA output
• Built-in web server supports remote control by the LAN port using a web browser
• Supports SCPI remote control commands
|Capture rate||110,000 wfm/s, Sequence mode up to 500,000 wfm/s|
|Logikkanalysator / Digitale kanaler||16(Opsjon)|