Vi bruker informasjonskapsler / cookies for å øke brukervennligheten, dette i samsvar med ekomloven. Ved at du fortsetter å bruke nettstedet aksepterer du dette. Vis mer.
Binho Nova Multi-Protocol USB Host Adapter
The Binho Nova Multi-Protocol USB Host Adapter allows one to interface their computer directly to hardware circuits. No more fumbling through development with cumbersome, clunky, out-dated adapters. Let your productivity soar to new heights!
With support for I2C, SPI, UART, 1-WIRE, SWI protocols all in one slim, robust package, it may even be the last adapter you’ll ever need...
The Binho Nova is ideal for manual testing during firmware development and debugging as well as a perfect way to automate hardware testing and validation.
A common use-case of this product in production environments is for EEPROM/Flash Memory programming along with functional testing activities.
● Firmware Development
● Proof of Concept Development
● System Debugging
● Automated Hardware Testing
● Automated Firmware Testing
● EEPROM Programming
● FLASH Programming
● FRAM Programming
● Support for SPI @ 12MHz max clock
● Support for I2C @ 3.4MHz max clock
● Support for UART @ 1000000 max baud
● Support for Dallas 1-Wire
● Support for Atmel Single-Wire Interface
● Provides 3v3 and VUSB power rails
● 1 x DAC Output, 5 x ADC Inputs
● GPIO / Interrupt / PWM Support
● Programmable RGB Status LED
● Field-Upgradeable Device Firmware
● Cross-platform Support for Windows, Mac, Linux
● Robust, low-profile Aluminum Enclosure
● USB Type-C Connector
● Breadboard Breakout Adapter
● USB type C (male) to type A (male) cable
● soft-shell zippered case.